Tested the new 2S Lipo Brushed FPV Racer.
what I like:
– stable and easy as first FPV quad
– configurable directly from the radio out of the box: flight mode, rudder response, video channel!
– you don’t need to touch stock pid (at least for beginner) but it uses betaflight as a plus
– the transmitter is a toy grade transmitter but it’s not a little transmitter even for big hands 🙂
– the transmitter has a vibrating alert for low battery on the model
– the cam is a 1000TVL and I like it (in the FPV flight on my video I forget the lens protection :-))
– the video signal is clear at least indoor (I have to test the range)
– the prop guards save your propellers and don’t change the flight
what I don’t like
– the battery holder: I think the rubber band support are not so resistant
– the customized flight controller seems not permit all parametrization on betaflight. I was not able to use CLI to verify the version for example with two version of betaflight GUI